Buck Hollow Sporting Goods - click or touch to visit their website Midwest Habitat Company

Thor

bpul2113

crap ,m, it is hard to post pics. aug 5 pics is nice ...score him , then sore the last pic of him inIM000249.jpg

Last edited:

Love the buck, love the name. I think he's in the 170s but would not be surprised to see him go 180. Good luck. Let's us know for sure what he tapes.

to me he looks like he would go right on past 180, but im not very good at guessing scores

Looks to me like he has AT LEAST a 170 inch mainframe, and those extras will add up fast. Wouldn't surprise me if he comes close to the bi-centennial mark. I hope you get to find out!

Monster no doubt, very hard to say what he would gross. I think 185ish, but hard to tell with that spread and the size of his frame.

He is incredible! It doesn't look like his tine length is great, but his insane main beam length and width might just be making the tines look short. I'm putting him at 165ish NET typical or about 185 NET Non-typical. Don't worry about his score though, he's a shooter without a doubt!

Top Bottom