Buck Hollow Sporting Goods - click or touch to visit their website Midwest Habitat Company

THOUGHTS ON THE NEW HUNTING SHOW?

Yark

Hey everyone how's it going? My names Drew Yarkosky and i am one of the editors for the new online hunting show MIDWEST WHITETAILS on http://www.realtree.com. I hope everyone is enjoying the show and wondering if i could get any feedback on what you guys like? dont like? needs improvement? etc. I hope it is very educational and entertaining. Thanks everyone and good luck in the woods.

Drew I am sure it is in the works but a larger format as an option will draw more people. I can't stand to watch it that small. Other than that and you have THA$ Musky catcher guy on it I like the concept.

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Limb Chicken</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Other than that and you have THA$ Musky catcher guy on it I like the concept. </div></div>

Thanks Chicken....
I love you too

hug.gif

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Limb Chicken</div><div class="ubbcode-body"> Other than that and you have THA$ Musky catcher guy on it I like the concept. </div></div>

Guess I won't be watching the show now.

Thank for ruining it Limb. /forum/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/grin.gif

Really cool concept! I agree with Limb that it could be made a larger format. I think that you guys do a great job editing and making it all happen so fast! Keep up the good work!

If your goal is to drive up land prices in Iowa more and to only hunt public land in a few years, then keep up the good work.

The larger format is on its way. It should be twice the size it is right now. It cant happen soon enough.

As far as THA4, Just be glad you guys only have to watch him on the show. I actually have to spend time with him in the stand! Sometimes Im suprised we ever see anything.

LOL J/K.(OK, maybe not)

The larger format will be nice. Just wait until after I'm on. I'm still pretty green behind the camera. BTW tapes got mailed today.

Love the show!! My favorite is the #8 show with Critter(Jamie) shooting those does. The camera work was amazing also! Who was that camera man? Lol!!! Good stuff so far Drew!!!!!

great show i like the way you guys show the names of your deer & estimated scores before you start chasing them this is unique to your show,more like what us average hunters would do.you should have a giveaway & let the winner show there deer pics & names they have named there deer on your show

Really enjoy the show pretty nice to watch it when you have time. The bigger format will be nice keep up the good work!!

the larger format is on the way and should be A LOT BETTER. i hope everyone is enjoying the show and i just wanted to say thanks for all the feedback

Top Bottom