Buck Hollow Sporting Goods - click or touch to visit their website Midwest Habitat Company

THOUGHTS ON THE NEW HUNTING SHOW?

I like how the videos are only a few days old and not from last year...keep it up /forum/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/cool.gif

I think it's a great show - it's all about whitetails - which I dig! Good job to everyone envolved! Good luck this season!

because of high demand the new and larger format is here. check it out at whitetail.realtree.com/tv. thanks everyone

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: nannyslayer</div><div class="ubbcode-body">I must be doing something wrong, its still little. </div></div>

Oh boy Nanny, did you open yourself up there or what?

Good Show...
thumbsup.gif

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: GOLD TIP</div><div class="ubbcode-body"><div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: nannyslayer</div><div class="ubbcode-body">I must be doing something wrong, its still little. </div></div>

Oh boy Nanny, did you open yourself up there or what? </div></div>

Hahahahahah

Shut up chocolate boy.

ha thanks a lot everyone. i think the new viewer REALLY helps out a lot. you can also go back and watch previous episodes. thanks for all the feedback everyone. still up for feedback on the shown and what improvements we should make.

thanks
DREW YARKOSKY

if your having problems finding the website for the new format put in whitetail.realtree.com/tv/

thanks everyone

Top Bottom