Buck Hollow Sporting Goods - click or touch to visit their website Midwest Habitat Company

thoughts & prayers

NEIOWAARCHER

Yeah, sounds like it was nasty. Prayers sent, and also prayers for the family of the 2 year old killed in Minnesota by the storm.

Going out to any of our members (non members as well obviously) who were in the path of that giant tornado and storms around Parkersburg today.

Once in a lifetime storm from what I heard and saw on the news.

It's always heartbreaking to see such devastation and even more difficult when lives are lost.

I pray that God will give them strength as they rebuild their shattered homes and lives.

Ijust found out my best friend and marine corsp of fourty years lost their home and and every thing they own in New Hartford Also the young man whose girl friend looks like tiffiny l. is from Parkers burg .Thoughts and prayers for all

From the news accounts, 200+ homes is a lot of lost property in a town of approx. 2,000. Been there - done that back in 78 or 79 in Manson and ours was "only" about 110-120. Looked like a bomb zone and it appears that way today also.

Hope and pray that the town can survive and the residents can pick themselves up and move forward - some way, some how.

Sounds bad..in fact bad enough to be one of the first news stories I heard on my way to work today. The news of the devastating storm made it all the way up here.

Wishing the best to all involved.

I was up there this morning and I could not believe the devestation. The whole south edge of town was destroyed. Houses looked as if they had been hit by a bomb. Cars were wrapped around trees. Most of the trees were split in half like tooth-picks, and the bark had actually been blown off the trunks. I cannot imagine how long the clean-up process will take to complete.

My thoughts and prayers go out to all of the families affected by this horrendous storm.

I didnt hear anything about it until i got on here. Then i got onto weather.com and there was a video that showed the destruction. Very bad deal. Just think of the things that families will never see again. Pictures, collectible items, deer mounts, etc. That would be horrible.

just thought i would let everyone know, the two of us from pburg that i know are all okay, swbuckhunter was very lucky as it touched down less than a mile from his home, he has been very busy in the cleanup effort and i could use a day off too on the law enforcement side of things, thanks for the prayers, and to all of those volunteering it is amazing how well the cleanup is going although these storms pt a damper on things

Top Bottom