Buck Hollow Sporting Goods - click or touch to visit their website Midwest Habitat Company

Tick Allergy Article

BDAHMS

Be here Now
I had written on this happening to me last fall- but I just saw this article on this exact thing. And with Ticks out already- I figured I would post for you to read. Luckily I am only allergic to beef so far and can still eat venison- the writer in this article wasnt as lucky.

if you have a few minutes- read the article- happening to more and more people

http://www.qdma.com/articles/ticked-off-no-more-venison

Last edited:
How does someone spend time in the woods pull 30 ticks off themselves and NOT use a tick repellant spray?

When temps are out of the freezing mode you'd be crazy not to use tick repellant when spending time in the woods.

I'm actually more worried about this "Heartland Virus" originally found near St. Joe, Mo. Extremely high fatality rate...at least 8 deaths in the past few years. All were in their 50s and most were farmers & outdoorsmen.

I was diagnosed with Lyme disease about six years ago, thank God I haven't experienced any chronic symptoms.

Spray up guys!

I had written on this happening to me last fall- but I just saw this article on this exact thing. And with Ticks out already- I figured I would post for you to read. Luckily I am only allergic to beef so far and can still eat venison- the writer in this article wasnt as lucky. if you have a few minutes- read the article- happening to more and more people http://www.qdma.com/articles/ticked-off-no-more-venison

Sorry you're going through this man, I pray it goes away for you.

Sorry you're going through this man, I pray it goes away for you.

Appreciate that- I bought permethrin this year after finding a tick on me a few weeks ago. Been out many times and have yet to
Get another one on me. Hoping its as good as advertised

Ive been using Permathrine for the last few yrs and its worked better than i ever expected- ive seen a few ticks on my clothes but they don't last long and i havnt had one attached to me at all since i started using it.
What is this DE your talking about th, if it keeps ticks off im all ears

Top Bottom