Buck Hollow Sporting Goods - click or touch to visit their website Midwest Habitat Company

Time for a change

johndeere

How about we all stop being so hatefull and disrespectful of each other me included and just share some of are stories of the time we have spent doing what we enjoy. Opinions are like u know what everybody's got one, but we don't need to get out of hand like we all have been .This was a nice site to enjoy once if it doesn't change I would guess it could loose some of its followers. What do ya all think it couldn't hurt' THANKS for your time.

One time I was out bow hunting and a coyote came by. I stopped him and released the arrow. It dropped him in his tracks. knocked another arrow a took a doe later. When i got down I found the broad head had went through one ear hole and out the other and pinned him to the ground. That was coyote #6 with bow :)

Internet always has had and always will have decent folks, wankers, complainers, respectful folks, knowledgeable, opinionated, etc. Some of that's ok. Debate is great in many cases. If ur a wanker, u just make urself look bad.

My story.... I had a blast this season. Put a ton into scouting, management, habitat, learning farms, etc. We harvested mature bucks of all sorts of size & shape. We shot some does. Passed a ton of bucks. In one night - Watched badger fighting coyotes & coyotes getting 2 rabbits by my stand. Then a bobcat stood up to coyote as well- lot of cool things to see. Really relaxing and fun.

Fun story was my buddy walking in the door with several big holes in his hands.... He was putting on his face mask and got attacked by an owl. Those talons did a # on him. He does kinda remind me of a squirrel the way he looks but I sure never expected an owl would try and take him down. Laughed my butt off.

Internet always has had and always will have decent folks, wankers, complainers, respectful folks, knowledgeable, opinionated, etc. Some of that's ok. Debate is great in many cases. If ur a wanker, u just make urself look bad. My story.... I had a blast this season. Put a ton into scouting, management, habitat, learning farms, etc. We harvested mature bucks of all sorts of size & shape. We shot some does. Passed a ton of bucks. In one night - Watched badger fighting coyotes & coyotes getting 2 rabbits by my stand. Then a bobcat stood up to coyote as well- lot of cool things to see. Really relaxing and fun. Fun story was my buddy walking in the door with several big holes in his hands.... He was putting on his face mask and got attacked by an owl. Those talons did a # on him. He does kinda remind me of a squirrel the way he looks but I sure never expected an owl would try and take him down. Laughed my butt off.

Wanker I haven't heard anyone called a wanker in a very long time.. Tip for the day stay out of the wanker club. I love it

Top Bottom