Buck Hollow Sporting Goods - click or touch to visit their website Midwest Habitat Company

Time to move on

Jay, I understand your thoughts toward steeping down as moderator. You have contributed greatly to the site over the years, hate the thouht of you vanishing as so many others have. Hope you continue to post.

Jay. Can't imagine how hard of decision that would have been for ya. Best wishes in the fall with hunting...

Sorry to hear big guy. :( You are a true Mountain man, born way too late for your time. You have brought a different angle to the traditions of hunting on this site. Your skills and creativity are unmatched and you have truly made a big wave in the ocean of the Iowa Whitetail community. Hope you can chime in from time to time and let us know what you are up to. Take care friend! :way:

Yeah, I hope you stick around here and stay active as well. Be nice to be able to unload on people though for sure! See ya here and FB

Thanks Jay! For the short time I've been on this site you've been a great help! Love the comments on my threads you make. I know sometimes it's just a lil' "Thats a nice Buck" or something to that effect but it's always nice. Once again thanks Jay.

Let me think about that for a minute.........NO!!!!!!
Made me laugh though.:D:D:D:D:way:

I haven't been around for a couple weeks and heard about this post while fishing this past weekend.

First of all, that post is funny as hell. :D

Second, as much as I think FB is taking over the planet, I'm glad it's there to be able to keep in touch with you Jay. Love your posts, always have. Hope to meet you in person some day. This site will not be the same without you so don't go away completely. :way:

You do stuff a little different than me. But I respect the way you hunt and find the the things you post interesting. Also you have some of the coolest pictures.

I hope you stick arounnd.

Top Bottom