Buck Hollow Sporting Goods - click or touch to visit their website Midwest Habitat Company

Time to Start Listening?

THA4

A Few Steps Ahead Of You
The turks gotta be ready to start singing....

Anyone been out or heard the morning serenade???

I gotta believe they are.... I'm gonna have to get out

Heard from a guy at work last night that he heard several yesterday morning when he was feeding the pups..... It's almost go time!!!:way:

I am sure they are gobbling somewhere. I usually hear them all the time in the fall in the mornings. I live up by mason city and it seems like the snow will never be gone. The hunting would be super easy right now, all the birds are feeding on snow mobile trails were the snow is minimal.

Been seeing them strutting in the mornings on my way to work for 3 weeks now. i would assume they are gobbling somewhere.

Ive been out coyote hunting a few times and theyve been gobb ling on the roost in the mornings even when it was only 5degs.

One retarded bird was strutting up the side of HWY 965 here on Oakdale Campus this morning, right by Gus's bar and grill. He was READY.

I saw 13 gobblers in a group yesterday and they were chasing each other all over the field. It was like they were starting to establish dominance. I know I need a plat book :)

went out and listened last night after a deer steak cook out.... it felt sooooo good to hear that big ol gobby do some singing! cant wait!

I've actually been hearing them gobble for the last 3 weeks. Been out shed hunting in the mornings, and a couple fire off every morning.

Yup, they are hammering hard here in S.E. Iowa. The snow that is coming may shut them down for a few days though! :mad:

My dad heard a couple gobble behind his house on Monday morning. I'm so ready to dominate some turks. gobble gobble Bang.

I actually heard a bird start ripping back in February while I was shed hunting late one morning. I'm going to start making the rounds pretty soon.

-Longspurs-

Birds are hammerin here in North East Nebraska. We had some answering to calls last night he made it to about 50 yards down in the draw but not any closer we never even got a look at him but we are setting up down in the draw tonight so it will be a great night i think.

Top Bottom