Buck Hollow Sporting Goods - click or touch to visit their website Midwest Habitat Company

Time to thank the legislators.

blake

Life Member
hoofline.gif

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Quote:</div><div class="ubbcode-body">I’d be good to remind members to thank their legislators. This is also an
election year. Members can contribute time, $, their front yard for a sign, etc."</div></div>

I got the above email today and I agree, it is a good time to contact your state reps.

I have always been one to place my favorite candidates signs in my front yard. I have one there now.

I would also like to extend my thank you to all the IBA and IW members for the phone calls, emails and personal contacts to the state reps this past session. You made a difference! /forum/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/cool.gif

<span style="color: #CC0000">Please join and support the Iowa Bowhunters Association, united we can make a difference.</span>
<span style="color: #CC0000">For more information about becoming an IBA member&gt;&gt;&gt;&gt;&gt;</span>Details<span style="color: #CC0000">&lt;&lt;&lt;&lt;&lt;</span>
398ibalogo_1_.gif

hoofline.gif

Top Bottom