Buck Hollow Sporting Goods - click or touch to visit their website Midwest Habitat Company

TIP signs, where to get them????

Sligh1

Administrator
Staff member
Missed the Classic. Can't find in any of the old posts here. Does anyone know where else I can get those big plastic signs from DNR- the Turn in Poachers Signs? I looked on TIP website- no luck, I know people at Classic had them last year. Anyone know where I can locate those??? THANKS!!!!!!!!
Skip

I was going to say the Classic, until I read that you missed the Classic. I'm not sure. I know I picked up a bunch last year for my family farm at the Classic. I'll contact my brother, he's Damn Near Retar.... I mean, he works for the DNR. I'll see if he knows anywhere you can get them.

AWESOME, please let me know if you could point me to like 6-8 of them!!!! Have one poaching problem that I am hoping this can be a small piece of the puzzle in thwarting!! Thanks,
[email protected]

Been to the same sites. Still didn't find anything. Here's what I am doing: there is an address in Pella for TIP, I am basically writing them a letter asking to buy signs, we'll see what I hear. If anyone else finds connection, please let me know!!!! Thanks!

Skip, I talked with my brother and he told me that if you get ahold of your county conservation officer he/she will be able to get you some. I'm sure you can find out who yours is through the DNR website. He also said they usually won't answer their phones but if you leave a message and a contact number they will call you back.

Hope that helps!

I am on the TIP board and have the signs at my house.If you want to order one they are $1.50 including postage for one. If you want several we would have to weigh them to figure postage.

Postman on this site is the Treasurer for tip and you can PM him to place an order. We will be at the Eastern Iowa Sports Show at the Unidome in Cedar Falls this weekend. You can purchase them for $1.00 there.

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Rut-Nut</div><div class="ubbcode-body">I am on the TIP board and have the signs at my house.If you want to order one they are $1.50 including postage for one. If you want several we would have to weigh them to figure postage.

Postman on this site is the Treasurer for tip and you can PM him to place an order. We will be at the Eastern Iowa Sports Show at the Unidome in Cedar Falls this weekend. You can purchase them for $1.00 there.
</div></div>

Awesome, I'll be there working and make sure and stop by!

After weighing them up it comes out to $1.50 each including postage.

If anyone wants to order any just send a check to:

TIP of Iowa Inc.
PO Box 703
Pella, IA 50219

You can also join tip for a membership of $20 per year.

Top Bottom