Buck Hollow Sporting Goods - click or touch to visit their website Midwest Habitat Company

;) To Cooter with love...

Congrats:way:

I was expecting to see the rack from the buck you shot :p.

What no field pix? Have you blood trailed in or after a rain? Good thing you seen her go down.

If you want to call me down off my porch I'll come.

Mobile Cooter using IW

Cooter said:

What no field pix? Have you blood trailed in or after a rain? Good thing you seen her go down.

Mobile Cooter using IW

Kind of an arrogant post, a simple congrats would have worked!

Mobile Cooter using IW

Come on down to any level necessary that is. Got to look that 16I yr old right in the eye.

Congrats biebs. Nice doe

gundog870 said:
Come on down to any level necessary that is. Got to look that 16I yr old right in the eye.
Kracka
Why don't you start posting back under that profile? He was so much more fun. Or don't you need something to hide behind anymore like a sally?

Read the title of the thread, he brought me into it. Guess I should have been a bigger man like you and came up with a different profile to use.

What's the saying???? Let sleeping dogs lie. I haven't been posting or coming on here much, so leave me out of it and it will be even less.

♡♡♡

Mobile Cooter using IW

Last edited:
Great job!!! I hope you took a big bite out of the heart when you gutted her:D. That will be the best tasting meat you ever had because you did it!

Cooter said:
Kracka
Why don't you start posting back under that profile? He was so much more fun. Or don't you need something to hide behind anymore like a sally?

Read the title of the thread, he brought me into it. Guess I should have been a bigger man like you and came up with a different profile to use.

What's the saying???? Let sleeping dogs lie. I haven't been posting or coming on here much, so leave me out of it and it will be even less.

♡♡♡

Mobile Cooter using IW

Time to grow up? I've noticed better information and less nonsense since you've been gone... We are better off without your arrogant post...focus on your 110 inch deer you kill and we TH an the rest of us will continue to harvest mature bucks...whether it be the way the professional (cooter way) way or our own way...we don't need your nonsense anymore

What is this Archery Talk?

TH, good work, keep practicing and taking the lessons learned every time out. As far as the other conversation I feel that the member called out in the title of this post is a valuable to IW although he does ruffle some people's feathers.

Carry on, I will be out this afternoon chasing something with horns

BowHnter said:
Time to grow up? I've noticed better information and less nonsense since you've been gone... We are better off without your arrogant post...focus on your 110 inch deer you kill and we TH an the rest of us will continue to harvest mature bucks...whether it be the way the professional (cooter way) way or our own way...we don't need your nonsense anymore

I basically say lay off me and I'll lay off and this is what you come back with. :confused: Good stir job.:way:

You've only been registered for a month and you know how it's been? What are you another troll like Kracka? Also how would you know the size of the deer I've killed only being here a month? For your info I still can't hold out for a deer as big as 110" I'm still in the 80s :rolleyes:

Mobile Cooter using IW

For your info I still can't hold out for a deer as big as 110" I'm still in the 80s :rolleyes:

Mobile Cooter using IW

Haha! Now that's funny! Burning the other guy by Zinging yourself! Kinda like a reverse psychology insult!

Cooter said:
I basically say lay off me and I'll lay off and this is what you come back with. :confused: Good stir job.:way:

You've only been registered for a month and you know how it's been? What are you another troll like Kracka? Also how would you know the size of the deer I've killed only being here a month? For your info I still can't hold out for a deer as big as 110" I'm still in the 80s :rolleyes:

Mobile Cooter using IW

This is my third account actually, "stirring the pot" seems to get me banned Everytime...

Top Bottom