Buck Hollow Sporting Goods - click or touch to visit their website Midwest Habitat Company

to Predator

muddy

Predator

I was wondering what type of predator camo you have. Is it the Fall Grey or Evolution? I have the spring green stuff and it's absoluetly amazing. My wife caught me looking at the website and made some comment about Xmas presents and I immediately went to predatorcamo.com to show her. Does yours work well on the ground as well as it does in the stand. I've got it narrowed down to the Evolution or the Fall Grey...can't decide from there. Thanks in advance.

Muddy
You might want to take a look at this site:

http://www.graywolfwoolens.com/

All garments are in Predator camo and quality is second to none. The guys name is Marc, I believe he started Predator camo, and he hand makes everything to your specs. The only drawback is it takes forever to get your clothes, but it's worth the wait. I wear Fall Grey here in late fall-winter, you can't beat it for treestand hunting.

TB

great stuff, a tad bit pricey though. i have all the insulated stuff and i prefer to layer, i figured i'd get some uninsulated stuff to pull over. a great website though, thanks for some help!

isn't this stuff the same as on the predator page? if not what's the difference that makes it twice as much??

Top Bottom