Buck Hollow Sporting Goods - click or touch to visit their website Midwest Habitat Company

Today's Card Pull (8/12/10)

Thanks for all of the responses everyone. I'm excited to see how everything turns out this fall. As for the Popcans link, I'm not sure what's wrong with it, however, you can click on the 'topic' about Popcans in the trail cam forum and see the history as well as the most recent photos of him.

Geesh, you must not have very much hunting pressure in your area. Is there a specific one you are going after? I'd be going for Highroller, but if Double-Main Beam came by I wouldn't hesitate.

I've been thinking about this for awhile & have a formal request.

The more I look at all of your pics, the more I'm in awe. I would be really interested to hear about your property & how it's managed. I don't care, or even want to know where it's at (and think you'd be crazy to post that), but would be interested to know how big it is, what is on it (area of timber vs. crop ground vs. food plots) and what the neighboring properties are like.
Looking at the type of deer you have, I just think that you could offer a lot of great advice to others who are looking to get serious about QDM because you're obviously doing a lot of things going right on your place.
Thanks for the consideration!

Top Bottom