Buck Hollow Sporting Goods - click or touch to visit their website Midwest Habitat Company

Todays pull

Oh he only looks 3.5 years old you should let him walk.....jk what deer heck of a frame. You still guiding this year:grin:

ummm! Ahhhhh......

I got nothing!! "Take that mother f&*#er out!!"

GEESSSSHHH!! He is big....Excuse me I need to go the bathroom now!

updated pics

Sorry i haven't updated this thread, things have been pretty busy at work. But here are some pics of spooky as he has been named since he is a very call shy deer. This trail is 25 yards from my morning setup.
muddystand002.jpg

muddystand001.jpg

muddystand003.jpg

He's dead already! Seen a car had him hit the other day already!! Damn Nice buck he was!! :way: Hellovabuck, put the smack down on him!

He's dead already! Seen a car had him hit the other day already!! Damn Nice buck he was!! :way: Hellovabuck, put the smack down on him!
Not funny! So far its been every fifth day on that trail,just moved the cams down the trail today to see where he's headed from there. Wish me luck!

If that isn't a 170 class buck then I amn grossly overestimating the body size of the deer there.

Looks like a great one.... Hopefully he's somewhere in the vicinity of Saulsbury Road and Lindle Avenue :drink2:... hehe.. Good luck man!

I have the tape and calculator ready I just waiting for the call.:grin: Good luck:drink1:

Top Bottom