Buck Hollow Sporting Goods - click or touch to visit their website Midwest Habitat Company

Tommorow

Jake

Just wondering how many are going to try thier luck tommorow. I like the cool temps but don't like it so green in the timber, may give it a try anyway!

probably try it after work tomarrow. see if i can get some of my doe tags out of the way
26404-archer[1].gif

Cool temps and seeing some corn getting harvested sure gets a guy excited about hunting! Good luck to everyone going out!

I'm probably going to have to wait till the weekend. But will think about you early birds.

I believe we are all in for one fantastic show. The trail cam pics and the youth season harvests should be enough to drag anyone out, especially in this kind of weather.

May God Bless you all with a safe, rewarding experience and a bountiful harvest.
angel.gif

im gonna try it. I got a couple sorta patterened. If I would have been their tonight, it would have been a done deal!
Good luck to those who are going!

Taking a half day off just so I can beat my wife out there. She has to work a 12 hour shift and won't be able to hunt until friday.
grin.gif

I will wait til after early muzzleloader season is over.
Trying to keep my real boss happy.
BOWDUDE

Top Bottom