Buck Hollow Sporting Goods - click or touch to visit their website Midwest Habitat Company

Tonka Tuff!!!!

THA4

A Few Steps Ahead Of You
Some things are still made like they used to!!!

(please forgive me being stereotypical and using pictures to brag about my son /forum/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/grin.gif )

THA5 is all over everything now, walking and talking (baby talk) and is basically out of control! hahahaha

his new favorite thing is to climb into his classic American Toy for the American Boy, the big Tonka Truck!!!! and he wants dad to give him a run around the kitchen (he likes the noise the big wheels make on the hardwood floor)
Tommy_Tonka_1.JPG

when the rides are done, he loads it up with his other Tonka Trucks and pushes them around.....
loading_2.JPG

then late at night i step on them WooHoo!!!!

i grew up with big Tonka Dump Trucks and cement mixers, the whole gamut! nice to see they still make them like they used to!!!

/forum/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/grin.gif

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: muddy</div><div class="ubbcode-body">"Dumb" Truck? You? </div></div>

dont know what you are talking about...

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: THA4</div><div class="ubbcode-body"><div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: muddy</div><div class="ubbcode-body">"Dumb" Truck? You? </div></div>

dont know what you are talking about...
/forum/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/grin.gif </div></div>

I think you do. I see you have edited your post Captain Spells-a-lot. And to think you're the editor of a fishing magazine? It is a fishing magazine, right?

Kid is reasonably cute, how many trips around the room before you're out of breath? /forum/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/laugh.gif

It won't be long and he will be roll-on out the 55gal drum on Dad!!! /forum/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/grin.gif

I just hope he drives better then the old man.....

The progressive Insuarance adjuster is still trying to get the urine out of his seat.......haha /forum/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/grin.gif /forum/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/grin.gif /forum/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/wink.gif

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: THA4</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Some things are still made like they used to!!!

i grew up with big Tonka Dump Trucks and cement mixers, the whole gamut! nice to see they still make them like they used to!!!

/forum/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/grin.gif </div></div>

They most have made them MUCH tougher back then if you rode around in 'em
sport29.gif

MUCH,MUCH tougher
1204.gif
1204.gif

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: gundog870</div><div class="ubbcode-body">How is it possible that you can have a stud for a son. Just doesn't make sense </div></div>

you wouldnt recogonize a stud if it punched you in the face....'

keep that in mind next time i see you Nick...

/forum/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/laugh.gif

Dear Thomas,

you are like a twelve year old girl that doesn't know she isn't a boy.

Sincerely,
Nick

Top Bottom