Buck Hollow Sporting Goods - click or touch to visit their website Midwest Habitat Company

Too late??

I think this time of year is even more conducive for productive all day sits. Bucks go from chasing to searching again...only with a little added "desperation" that takes them farther from home....;)

I drive approximately 6-700 miles a week in North Central Iowa. Its not the best deer country but I have been seeing deer all day out and about. In fact today I bet I saw over a dozen bucks with does at all times of the day. I plan on sitting all day this weekend unless a bone head neighbor comes down and cuts brush on our fenceline :)

I wish I could say the same. Last week I seen what you guys are seeing now. I drove up to Michigan Sunday. Seen alot of groups of does. Not one buck chasing a doe. Drove back Tuesday. Same thing. Hunted today and seen 4 does eating in the cut bean field with a small 8 and a spike buck. Seems most of the chasing has passed around here. I got in as much bowhunting as I could before shotgun season starts. Still havent connected with a big boy. 6 years and counting. - West Central Illinois.

Gotta be out there any time you can....it just sucks because deer are going to be in and out of lockdown from now until shotgun opener.

Top Bottom