Buck Hollow Sporting Goods - click or touch to visit their website Midwest Habitat Company

Took my first baby step

katy

Ballagh
into trail cams. I bought a stealth camera from CIA, just a regular film one. Figured this would be a good place to start. Got it setup tonight. Saw a ton of deer out, starting about 8:00. They were grazing in the alfalfa. Of course I had my new digital camera with me, and of course I went to take a picture and the damn thing said battery is exhausted, must replace! Rat Farts. Think this is a bad omen?

No, you need new batteries and a Vcam.
grin.gif

I know it mike! and I need:
another Matrix blind
a spotting scope with a built in digital camera
Easton x10 arrows
another Hoyt bow
another scent lock suit
another tree stand
a 4 wheeler
and the list goes on and on!

supertec,

You may already know this but you have to use recharegeable batteries with those cams. Regular batteries won't last long.

Tomo

waytogo.gif

Funny story by the way. I stopped out there tonight, not to check the camera, but to do a little bit of glassing. I was talking to my uncle that farms it and lives there. He said he was out cutting hay all day, and every time he drove by my stand area, he would see a flash go off!
mad.gif

So I guess when I go to change the film tommorrow and get it developed, I will probley have a few of my uncle cutting hay. We both laughed at it. Told him I hoped he did'nt do #1 out by it, cause I might get in trouble at Wal-Mart when I get them developed. Anyone know if you can get your film put straight to cd at walmart without paying to have them printed out?

The Walmart here does that for 3 dollars and change. I take mine to Sam's sometimes and when I do, I ask them to only print photos that have animals on them. You also only have to pay for the ones you want.

Top Bottom