Buck Hollow Sporting Goods - click or touch to visit their website Midwest Habitat Company

Top Shooters this year. Pic Heavy

hunthoyt

Sorry for being pic heavy, but after many years of passing young bucks on our farms we finally have a few good shooters to focus on. 2 of the bucks on our list are 7.5 this year. (HeavyD, and Zeus) It will be my sons 2nd year and step daughters first youth season and with a little luck Im hoping to take one of these studs home with us. Again sorry for all the pics.
6432-heavyd.jpg
6432-hightower4.jpg
6432-hightower.jpg
6432-poseidon5.jpg
6432-poseidon.jpg
6432-poseidon7.jpg
6432-junior.jpg
Junior at 3.5 years old main frame 8 with split G2
6432-kicker94.jpg
This is a buck we call Kicker 9. He has the same frame last year and believe him to be 4.5. He put on maybe 10-15" compared to last year, not sure why.
6432-zeus8.jpg
6432-zeus9.jpg
6432-zeus10.jpg
This is Zeus we have a long history with him and he is another 7.5 year old stud on the farm.
6432-splits2.jpg
6432-splits.jpg
Splits
6432-big104.jpg
The young 10.

It would be nice to see the actual photos. I think these screen shot get a little distorted. I really like the beam on the odd ball in the middle.

Last edited:
After looking at those dandies, I think I will make the sacrifice and free up a couple of days this fall to come over and hunt with you! :D Some very nice ones there, good luck!

I always told myself if my kids were given the opportunity I will not call them off just so I could shoot him later. Nothing is ever guaranteed, and wether it be me my wife or kids who might shoot the deer we will all be able to enjoy him on our wall forever after that. Besides what kid wouldnt remeber that hunt for the rest of their life....

Top Bottom