Buck Hollow Sporting Goods - click or touch to visit their website Midwest Habitat Company

Topographical maps

I'm sending out a batch of maps today due to this thread. I appreciate it.

If you called or have inquired but forgot to send me the legals or the maps showing the farm, please do so. I'll be working out of town again starting next week.

I appreciate all of projects I've gotten through Iowawhitetails and hope you all enjoy your maps.

Size of the property doesn't really matter.

24x36" laminated map is $50 + $5 shipping.

The only thing I'll caution on a 40 or smaller is map scale.
You won't want to be zoomed in too close because of image pixels, and I always encourage people to see a bigger picture of their property with adjacent fields etc to help with deer movement and stand placement decisions.

Email me your legal description, or ideally include a screen shot from google earth or scribblemap with your property boundary to confirm what you want. I'll email a low resolution sample for your review prior to printing.

Size of the property doesn't really matter.

24x36" laminated map is $50 + $5 shipping.

The only thing I'll caution on a 40 or smaller is map scale.
You won't want to be zoomed in too close because of image pixels, and I always encourage people to see a bigger picture of their property with adjacent fields etc to help with deer movement and stand placement decisions.

Email me your legal description, or ideally include a screen shot from google earth or scribblemap with your property boundary to confirm what you want. I'll email a low resolution sample for your review prior to printing.

Thats kind of what i was thinking if it was just the land i hunt or surrounding properties as well. Can you pm your email and il shoot you a message later on tonight, Thanks.

Top Bottom