Buck Hollow Sporting Goods - click or touch to visit their website Midwest Habitat Company

Tractor Help

mole

I have a John Deere 4400 Compact Utility. Its a great tractor for my needs, but I need a cab or a heat houser. I have looked all over and have been unable to find anything for the compact tractor lines.

I don't want to spend another day pushing snow without some sort of windbreak. Anyone have any ideas where something can be found?

mole

Re: Tractor Helpy

You can have them custom made . I'll have to find the sight again. Not sure of the price. I'll pm ya .

Thanks for the link. But $5395 for a cab /forum/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/eek.gif My wife came up with the idea of taping hot hands all over my body. She said I could buy a lot of hot hands for that price /forum/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/grin.gif

I think I'll keep on looking.

mole

Carhart coat/bibs and a good set of down hill ski goggles for that money... /forum/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/laugh.gif

Get a 1/2 inch conduit bender and some conduit and a Wal Mart tarp with some thread. Its redneck and cheap, get creative! /forum/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/grin.gif

Top Bottom