Buck Hollow Sporting Goods - click or touch to visit their website Midwest Habitat Company

Tracy Templeton Buck

G

A longtime friend of Iowa Whitetail, Tracy Templeton, wanted to share one of his bow kill bucks with you. This buck was taken on 11/16/02 in SE Iowa.

Is this an awesome photo or what!

Congrats!

TTempleton.jpg

Photo by: Verna Templeton

Tracy - did you take this guy on the ammunition plant. Did you ever fill your muzzleloader tag on the plant.

It could'nt be, they don't get very big there. Besides, I heard it was closed for the next five years or until Osama is captured! I also herd they have live aliens hidden there. (non-hispanic type)
tongue.gif

Where is the G6's buck! OH BABY!

Scout wrote:
It could'nt be, they don't get very big there. Besides, I heard it was closed for the next five years or until Osama is captured! I also herd they have live aliens hidden there. (non-hispanic type)

Where is the G6's buck! OH BABY!

Naw Tracy never shot it down there, not as many good bucks there as you would think. I had to settle for a little one because I screwed up, (long story) he is busted up with short tines. I never noticed til I shot him.
frown.gif
I'll send a pic to post. There's always late muzzleloader.
cool.gif

G6

Three of the buck (the 160, 150 and 140 class) bucks entered and pictured on the big buck contest all came off the ammunition plant and we settled for the little ones, we all geeked up on the big boy's. Rumer has it that a 21pt, 26in spread, field dressed over 270lbs was taken off the plant two weeks ago. Word has it he should place in the top 7 in the state.

Two years ago I took a 8 point that scored in the 130's, they gave me hell for taken him. He placed third smallest of 50+ bucks taken off the plant that year.

I thought I told you no one can go into Area 51

It is'nt even on any maps! You can't get there from here so don't even bother.

I smell Pyrodex
rambo.gif

I've not had this buck officially scored yet. He won't make B&C, but he's a great 8 pt buck and thank you for the congrats.
smile.gif

Top Bottom