Buck Hollow Sporting Goods - click or touch to visit their website Midwest Habitat Company

Trail Cam Camo........

B

BIGBUCKDOWN!!

I wanted to show you how I camo my digital trail cams. I mentioned it in a thread a long time ago but wanted to update you with a pic. Now that I have moved on to digital, I really dont have to worry about the film advance catching the attention or spooking deer. I randomly peel white oak bark from a tree and put them upside down and in the sun to dry. Then I use a hot glue gun and put small daps of the melted glue on the back of the bark pieces and glue them on the outside housing. You can mix and match pieces and break them off to fit in the smaller spots. If you are going to try this, make sure you do not obstruct the camera sensors, flash or camera lense. This is removable but the glue can mar the finish of the camera. But who cares, it a trail cam, not a church! But this works big time. It not only camo's the camera well from deer....but really helps hide from thieves. Dont laugh at the pix, it works and looks great in the woods, especially if you hand it on a small white oak tree!!

Top Bottom