Buck Hollow Sporting Goods - click or touch to visit their website Midwest Habitat Company

Trail Cam issues

sw outdoor nut

I was wondering if any of you had a problem with any of your digital cameras triggering on their own. AFter two months of making excuses for the camera and no pics I put the camera in a room to verify it wasn't something I was over looking? The camera continuously goes off. It is a Moultrie Game Spy 100 (3 years old). I called the company and they told me I was out of luck. Too old and costly to repair it, they told me to buy another one because the prices have dropped over the years on electronics. I have had good luck up to this point with the camera. Now what do I do? Use the case for a homebrew? If anyone has any suggestions on what I can do to continue to use the camera please let me know. It does pass all of the diagnostic tests on the screen. Thanks!
SW

I had the same problem with mine, only I sent it to them and they sent me a new one back. This was also last year before the new ones were out.

My camera would work fine inside the house and not take pics outside.

I have one and this year it will not read the sd card. I tried different ones to rule out the card itself. It seems to still work if I use the internal memory. It is also about 3 years old.

Top Bottom