Buck Hollow Sporting Goods - click or touch to visit their website Midwest Habitat Company

trail cam pics

Sticks

PMA Member
pulled my card the other day like 1300 pics... lots of does and shed bucks but got a couple cool ones i thought i would share.

got tons of pics of these guys
Image Hosting

thought this was kinda neat
Image Hosting

glad this young buck made it through looks like he has potential
Image Hosting

Good pics. What model of stealth is it and hows battery life? That many pics I assume it's pretty good on batteries.

iw.l_header.jpg
398ibalogo_1_.gif

PMA Memberships & Renewals and IBA Memberships & Renewals

hoofline.gif

Very nice cam photo’s, I really like the pheasant one. /forum/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/smile.gif

Thanks for sharing. /forum/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/cool.gif

hoofline.gif

398IMG_0185.JPG
398ibalogo_1_.gif

PM
Ron Wyllie
Southwest Iowa IBA Area Representative
[email protected]

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Quote:</div><div class="ubbcode-body">I really like the pheasant one. </div></div>

Me too! Very nice! /forum/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/cool.gif

got like 200 of phesants.

its the newer stealth i430ir... right now there going for 150 bucks with a $20 rebate but the battery life is good. i started off with alkalines and they were ok switched to lithiums they do much better.

although over bait and in this cold they die in just under a week depending on the amount of pics... i member this same spot i put a new card in at like noon and the next day i pulled it about noon and had a little over 700 pics

i like this cam ill be getting more of them b/c of the price

I like the pheasant picture too, you just might have 1/3 of the remaining Iowa population there!

Seriously, I drove from Iowa City area to Tama area and back today and saw no pheasants. A few turkeys, several deer, a coyote, but no pheasants.

I thought we took a large hit on population as well, until last night I drove around an area I can hunt, and seen probably around 90-100 birds in a matter of 3 minutes. majority of them were roosters. Obviously I did not shoot enough. : )

Wow... Is the temp thing accurate on that. That middle pic with the crows says 46F WHAT!

I havent felt 46F since sometime in late October.

haha honestly thats the only prob ive had with it so far.

it seems like it will only go as low as 32f

and that day i think i set it out like 30 mins before this pic and the cam had been sitting in my room for a day or so...

so it was reading like 72f but i think it was in the process of adjusting to the actual temp, and it hadnt dropped all the way. IMO thats what i believe happened

Top Bottom