Buck Hollow Sporting Goods - click or touch to visit their website Midwest Habitat Company

trail cam young frakenstein

score and age

• 2.5 150-170

Votes: 13 18.1%
  • 3.5 150-170

Votes: 55 76.4%
  • 3.5 160-170

Votes: 4 5.6%

• Total voters
picture.php
picture.php
picture.php

Damn that is a young buck with a chit load of potential! He would be hard to pass up I'm sure. Good luck whatever you do.

So which one are we suppose to vote on?
.........also, hopefully I'm not disappointing you....did you shoot the buck in the first two pics?

First two pics are blurry for day time pix. I don't think the last one is the same deer.

Didnt shoot the first one.. Last picture is a of a different deer in the same area.. Hard to pass the first buck.. Looks like he would be a true iowa giant in years to come!! Just one of those things.. Have to see him under my treestand to make the shooting decision!

Didnt shoot the first one.. Last picture is a of a different deer in the same area.. Hard to pass the first buck.. Looks like he would be a true iowa giant in years to come!! Just one of those things.. Have to see him under my treestand to make the shooting decision!

I'm 99.9% sure that the buck with the split G3s in the first two pics has been shot already. PM if you want a little bit of info on it.

Top Bottom