Buck Hollow Sporting Goods - click or touch to visit their website Midwest Habitat Company

Trail cameras

henry5146

What is the best flash camera out there for both price and quality. I always liked the cuddeback, quick, and quality of image was usually pretty crisp. Thoughts?

I'm having really good luck with the cuddeback attack and ambush flash but we will see how long they last.
In my opinion the best production flash camera is the covert reveal. Amazing pics and its never given me any problems.
You could also look into some home brews, I know there were some real nice ones in the classifieds

I don't think there is another flash camera on the market that compares to a cudde in my opinion. The night time white flash quality is unreal. I honestly perfer a flash camera over an IR in certain instances.

Cuddeback has the seen which is new, I like all of my cuddebacks with the exception of the capture

I don't think there is another flash camera on the market that compares to a cudde in my opinion. The night time white flash quality is unreal. I honestly perfer a flash camera over an IR in certain instances.

Check out the covert reveal, pic quality/battery life and warranty blow cudde out of the water

Top Bottom