Buck Hollow Sporting Goods - click or touch to visit their website Midwest Habitat Company

Treated better than RIGHT by an Iowa Archery Dealr

idsman75

I don't come here a whole lot but have learned that the Iowa archery crowd is a great big group of incredible folks. The small businesses associated with the Iowa hunting sports have truly impressed me. Just when I thought I had seen it all, a small archery dealer in Cherokee, IA rose to the top of my book of people that I would definitely like to do business with again.

I was looking for the Turbo Nock because I had heard that they are great products that produce great results. I wanted to see for myself but I couldn't find anyone that carried them. The guys at Briar and Bow in Sioux City referred Roy from Roy's Archery in Cherokee to me. I gave Roy a call and he had a dozen Turbo Nocks in the mail to me IMMEDIATELY before even seeing the payment that I sent to him. In other words, I got the product before he got the check.

I don't know if I'm breaking any rules but I just wanted to give another one of the "little guys" a big "thank you" for treating customers in a manner that seems to be common in this great state. I also found out that the Army is keeping me here for one more year....one more whitetail season....one more pheasant season. Woo Hoo!

It's been great!

Top Bottom