Buck Hollow Sporting Goods - click or touch to visit their website Midwest Habitat Company

Tree saw

One of the few "real deals" out there. Used mine a couple of weekends ago and it made quick work of everything. Cut pushing and pulling, the telescoping handel was fantasic. It was the first time I really got to put it to the test.

I have a gerber one that works well but I didn't pay $60 for it but I bet urs is better. Either way there is too many toys out there for us to spend our money on!!!! :)

I got a Black&Decker 18V tree saw for Christmas last year. I wanted it mostly to trim walnuts in my tree plantings, but it is great for cutting shooting lanes as well. Extends to 9ft. Only complaint is battery life in cold weather with heavy cutting. I thought about the gas ones but a tree service guy told me they were man-killers for weight. Anyway, I'm real happy with this one.

I got a Black&Decker 18V tree saw for Christmas last year. I wanted it mostly to trim walnuts in my tree plantings, but it is great for cutting shooting lanes as well. Extends to 9ft. Only complaint is battery life in cold weather with heavy cutting. I thought about the gas ones but a tree service guy told me they were man-killers for weight. Anyway, I'm real happy with this one.

I've got one of these too & absolutely love it! It's not a deal that you're going to carry out to the stand with you while hunting to trim stuff like the saw the OP's got, but I tried to take care of all of my stands & shooting lanes early this year and for applications like that they're awesome!

I've been selling quite a few of these and everybody seems to love them. They are built really well.:way:

A limb too far

A few years ago I bought a Stihl limb trimmer. It is the one with a power head that you can hook other attachments to. It works great. Then I hurt my shoulder and couldn't hold it up as high as I wanted so I got an extension pole for it. Gave me a couple more feet of reach, but I still wanted to get higher so I'd hold the motor end in the palm of my gloved right hand so it wouldn't get too hot, run the throtle with my left hand and get as high as I could. I still wanted to get higher so I balanced on the top of my Rhino. I only did that once before I figured out that limb was prolly OK where it was and really didn't need to be cut. Maybe not a man killer in the right hands, but it sure could have been a 'Bonker killer.

One more time where I cheated Darwin.

The 'Bonker

I about wore out my saw this summer trimming lanes big enough for the Bonker to shoot his shoulderbow through. Pray for me guys, he'll be here next week. I've already dug an extra big "cathole" for him. Any other advice from those on here that know him best?

In my opinion, it's a must have for us mobile hunters.

Couldn't agree more! I also got to deal with their customer service dept. a couple years ago and they were EXCELLENT to work with. I doubt you will have any thing go wrong as they are tough tools, but in the event you do, they will stand behind it!

Top Bottom