Buck Hollow Sporting Goods - click or touch to visit their website Midwest Habitat Company

Treestand deals

I think the giant ones I have are the M150. Snug at 30', I don't care if someone thinks they are "too big" cause I'm "too comfy sitting in it". I fit them up there tucked away great even though they big. I think the small trees or tighter spots I use M25 or M50 I think??? http://millenniumstands.com/products Stupid stuff guys don't think about.... these seats solid, etc. NOT SURE - are these made in America? Might not be, actually googling this now.

I have no better stand than my m150 millennium, just like my coverts, there are none more comfortable!!

Gorilla from what I heard had to fold due to lawsuits. Heard it was over platform cables. Hawk I believe is run by the same people now and are almost the same stand, expanded steel on the platform is larger and more prone to squeeking IMO. Same design and a good stand but I am switching to Xop when I can swing it and Millennium will be my go to. M25 and M50 are hard to beat. Anyone have one of the new Muddy stands with the Millennium style seat?

Never bought a lone wolf and after using one while bear hunting, I won't buy one. It was a hang on stand, did like the bow holder in the platform, but I'd rather sit on my cheapest stand with my seat pad

In all honesty Lone Wolf stands are made to be mobile when using them. If I was to use permanent stands LW wouldn't probably be my choice. But I'm biased bought my first LW from Andrae at the first deer classic held in Waterloo in 1991. This year I'm thinking of hanging a couple permanent stands at my go to spots. I trust other IW judgments and I will be looking into the Millennium stands. If you hunt mobile and pack in your stand daily that's where a LW is hard to beat. But no matter what stand you use always tie yourself in.

For mobility and being quick, quiet, and effective its hard to beat a lone wolf set up. Ive sat many all day sits in them and dont enjoy them for 6+ hrs to say the least.
Most of our pre hung stands are big game "boss" i believe.
When it gets down to the best 3-6 stands that are pre hung for all day sits they are millennium, easy to hang and you can sit in them daylight to dark without loss of circulation or a trip to the chiropractor.
The new lonewolf seat does make a world of difference though.
No matter what stand im hanging or sitting in, I along with anyone that hunts my stands are hooked up from the time they leave the ground until they get their feet back on the ground.
No harness, not being hooked up would end any and all friends/family in my stands

Top Bottom