Buck Hollow Sporting Goods - click or touch to visit their website Midwest Habitat Company

Treestand setup

jhertel

PMA Member
Im just curious when you guys get in ur stand how or where to place everything? Im just wondering if you try to do the same everytime or varies? Plus you "run and gun" guys what u do? Trying to figure fastest easiest quietest way to get in and settle down but not have to hang on to my bow or where to put my backpack type of deal. Thanks in advance

I'm a run and gun kind of guy. I use an eazy hanger for my bow. I run a utility strap around the tree about waist high for my pack. Binos hang at my side, grunt tube and rangefider from my neck. I try to do everything the same each time I go.

i like to set my trrestand up the same also but i use easy bow hangersnfor my bow right off my left shoulder im right handed so its easy for me to grab with my left hand i hang my binos off the hooks on the bow hanger.nmy range finder is around my with my grunt tube. my rattle horns are on the other side of the tree with just a reg. bow hanger. back pack i hang on the top of the climbing sticks..i try to put all my tree stand up with a climbing sticks 20' high. bow rope i hook on my climbing sticks the same way so i know if some has set in my stand besides me or my wife...:way:

Top Bottom