Buck Hollow Sporting Goods - click or touch to visit their website Midwest Habitat Company

Treesuit

nginth

I was just curious if any of you have used the treesuit. I ordered one the other day, and I'm debating the best setup for moving from location to location. I have looked at strap on steps, quick sticks, and have also considered pre-selecting trees to hunt from. I have heard people claim they can hunt 6-10 ft off the ground with treesuit because of the concealment given by the tree. Any feedback?
wall.gif

I'd be interested in treesuit user comments, also. I bought one late in the season last year, and this is the first time I will be hunting with it. Now that my son is bowhunting with me, that doubled my treestand needs . . .and I don't have that much money lying around. The treesuit will let me get by with buying a few extra steps. I did buy a set of strap-on steps last year, and may string 3 together for the top step. So, who has used one of these stands ?

My friend Jason started off his season tonight by taking a doe from his new climbing treesuit.

abel_doe_03.jpg

Top Bottom