Buck Hollow Sporting Goods - click or touch to visit their website Midwest Habitat Company

Treesuit

CamoMan

I bought a Treesuit a little over a year ago, but just wasn't getting the hang (no pun intended) of using it. So, I contacted Rich at Treesuit, and made plans to head down to Chariton for a lesson in using it. He not only showed me how to use it properly, but also updated my treesuit with a couple of recent modifications they have made. I know a few people on this site use this product, and a few others may be thinking about it. I just wanted to put in a good word for Rich and his product. Without good customer service, I probably wouldn't be using the product. Now I am confident in using it, and ready for this fall. Thanks to you, Rich !

Do you have the climber one? It is a great idea, but it just doesn't look very stable when you shoot out of it. I want a solid platform, you know.
confused.gif

Kat, I do not have the climber, and really don't have interest in it. I will be putting up steps or climbing sticks in several trees this fall, so most of the sites will be 'hunter ready'. The climber they produce is still undergoing some improvements, but looks like the next version should work pretty well. I like the treesuit for some areas where I have to be closer to the shooting lanes than I would like. It uses the tree for natural screening, and breaks up my profile. I will be using some strap on steps on top, and I will have 3 or 4 of the steps on the strap. I'm also considering the Lone Wolf climbing sticks to make my setup totally portable.

Top Bottom