Buck Hollow Sporting Goods - click or touch to visit their website Midwest Habitat Company

Trespasser 1, please help identify

tawnymara

Van Buren County, 1st shotgun season. Suspect possibly from Scott county, as there were hunters in the area from Scott county. Any help or tips greatly appreciated!

picture.php

Unfortunately I don't recognize any of the violators you have posted but I think that anyone could do well to post pictures in grocery stores, party stores etc.

Wanted for Illegal Hunting Activity call (CO's #)

picture.php

trespasser

Nice location of your trail camera (up high)!!!

It sounds/looks like to be a major problem in southern Iowa.

:grin:hahaha.
do you get good pics with the cam that high in the tree? guessing a smaller window frame.
The camera was put there to watch the rub , and was placed high so as not to disturb the deer . And usually you can see both sides of the rack better without looking thru one side to see the other side if the deer is walking past . :)
Just got lucky with the trespasser he happened to look in the right direction at the right time , and now he is famous .:D I sure hope somebody recognizes him .

Guy looks like that guy "Fajita" form that reality show about the sturgis bar, ah, FUll Throttle Saloon i think. He looks just like the slobby cook, Fajita....

Cannot believe with all the people we have on IW someone doesnt know this guy.
Good photo Tawnymara!! Keep up the good work!

Very nice angle good thing too if he would have seen the camera it probably would havebeen gone good luck in finding him

Top Bottom