Buck Hollow Sporting Goods - click or touch to visit their website Midwest Habitat Company

Trespasser 2 & 3

csc, i would love to hear your story then..before you start saying you iowa boys need to get your story straight...what, were you one of the guys on the cam then???

Wow, CSC - you're an angry young feller, aren't you?
mad.gif
Be careful that you don't step over the border into Jerkland.

[ QUOTE ]
You Iowa boys (Ironwood) better get your story straight before you start posting stuff like this
confused.gif
You know that what you posted is not correct .... Don't You ! ! Other than the fact that the dumb MF's were caught on your tail cam.

[/ QUOTE ] Yikes, hit a spot there. Let me ask you something CSC, did you know that the guys were from some other state, not from Michigan? Did you know them personally, or do you think ironwood just was bored and picked a state? I'm originally from another state, if he had said Missouri, it sure wouldn't have affended me, there are dumbass's from every state, and Michigan is not free from them, just as Iowa, Missouri, Kansas, Nebraska, Illinoise, and 44 other states are not. So I'm (along with alot of other people) just wondering if it made you mad that some Michigan boys got caught, or do you KNOW for a fact that ironwood just made the whole thing up. My guess is ironwood didn't make up the DNR catching some out of state hunters. So please, tell us what you know, cause with a comment that the few above, some "Iowa boys" are pretty confused right at the moment.

[ QUOTE ]
I would have to admit one of these first parties could have given me bad information[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
one of the trespasser photos is the Michigan group. So tell me how have I been lying?

[/ QUOTE ]

WOW..Are you a politican ?

OK.. Could and did on the information ..YES.The DF's had there archery license but decided to hunt the last day with a gun like a bunch of A..holes..

QUOTE #2

And now it's only once picture of a trespasser.Your initial post said that both pictures were of Michigan Boys.............No big deal !

Just get your story straight before you go off posting stuff like that.You never know..someday I might get a picture of you on one of my trailcams..or wait maybe I already do !
See you boys in the spring .....

Oh Sh...........My mistake....
The first picture said it looked like a serious hunter..Definitly not one of us Michigan Boyz..........

CSC,

I gotta say you're all over the place and making zero sense. Ironwood never said both photos were pics of Michigan hunters, he said both were of trespassers.
Secondly, you have not answered the question regarding "how" you know the guys from Michigan, and how you know the details of this case!
However, you do admit they are hunting with a firearm in archery season. Looks like a clean cut violation to me! Ironwood was accurate.

I know..I read his post again..my mistake.
Oh I agree they are breaking the law and they got there due.....As for my information..What happens in Iowa stays in Michigan..
shocked.gif

And Bill Clinton was accurate too..
crazy.gif
crazy.gif

CSC,

Your unwillingness to reply to how you know the facts makes me believe you were a part of the group! "What happens in Iowa stays in Michgan", sounds like an invitation for the DNR to give you a call.

You are LUCKY they did not steal your camera. As for what state it does not matter they are trespassing!!!

That's a no brainer...Fat Girls they make the rockin world go round...silly
grin.gif

You guys just crack me up.
smile.gif

CSC replied to me in a PM. It said zero that would clear this up. He is reluctant to add facts. Either there really aren't any or he they would incriminate someone. You imply that I some how lack integrity in this.

I have never attack an NR and if that is the beef here there is clearly a SHORTFUSE.

Could someone post a link to our Wildman who loved Muddy from some years back? I think we could have a match.

I'm good with it..........I got my refill on my prozac and everything is fine
cool.gif

So in other words...

CSC got a liitle miffed that someone called out some guys that were busted from his 'home state' and decided to make a scene.
He claimed to know facts otherwise but in all actually...he just needed a refill on prozac.

Great.Gee Thanks.

First mistake was to attack Ironwoods credbility.Second one was to to admit you are an idot.

Just sayin'.

[ QUOTE ]
So in other words...

CSC got a liitle miffed that someone called out some guys that were busted from his 'home state' and decided to make a scene.
He claimed to know facts otherwise but in all actually...he just needed a refill on prozac.

Great.Gee Thanks.

First mistake was to attack Ironwoods credbility.Second one was to to admit you are an idot.

Just sayin'.

[/ QUOTE ]

30577-rotflmao1.gif
30577-rotflmao1.gif
brick[1].gif

That's about what I got out of this.

Top Bottom