Buck Hollow Sporting Goods - click or touch to visit their website Midwest Habitat Company

Trespasser Caught

Glad they were caught and I highly doubt they will be back. Crazy that they drove through his alfalfa field and other areas...no respect for other people's property.

Like someone else stated, lets hope they don't claim it stolen.

Great story and complete with pics. It doesn't get much better.:way: As somebody else mentioned...keep us updated.

well anyone want to buy a cheap truck looks like theres going to be one for sale,,, keep us posted on what happens.

Love it!!!!! I think I would gave it a drag around the farm with a tractor just to help the guy out of the mud..............!!!!!!!!

My guess is that the owner will report the truck as stolen and claim that they didn't know it until the next moring. That is the way many people avoid OWI arrests after wrecking their vehicle at night. Hopefully he's not that smart because we all know it was him.

Good Luck!

Hmmm....how do you know this Mr. Bowman? :D

Was it a kid or adult? Why people do things like this I'll never know. Pure stupidity. Everything goes full circle. Nice to see that guy had a very small circle. :)

ha ha...that just made my day. The bad guy got what he deserved...I bet he filled his britches with poo. If we have any more problems I'm going to get me a chunk of harrow and do the same thing. Worthless poaching trespassers anyhow.

I think this should be in the "harvest report" :grin:

The only thing that would have made this story better is if your dad and you had set the trap with the harrow. Bwhahahahaha... I would love to have been there to hear what they said when they ran over the harrow, I'm sure it was priceless.:D I was thinking quite a few times of putting a board with nails in the grass at work because some ahole keeps driving through it at night. Only reason I haven't is because of repercussions I or my workplace might get out of it if the ahole steps on the nails or something. We have 2 big ruts there now that I need to put more fill in again. :mad:

I'm sure Mr farmer did that accidently. Just unhooked it, cow probably rubbed on it and fell over :)Bet one in the bottom of that mud hole would be real nice . Maybe dig that mud hole a little deeper by 3 or 4 feet! Nice post and picture ! Mr pickup driver had to pack the spot light and rifle out :)

HAHAHAHAHHAHAH!!!!!! Ive NEVER seen ground shrinkage like THAT before!!!!!!!!!!:way: Serves them right:thrwrck:

I love that harrow idea! You should have called a wrecker and had it towed and impounded for trespassing so the hon-yock would have to pay to get the P.O.S. back! :grin:

We have had the same problem for years in east central illinois. Last year a jeep went across a chiseled corn field and buried it a quarter mile out from the road, of course owner denied having possesion at the time and the person who had it could not be reached. So we had the sheriff put one of those locks on the front wheel assembly so that it could not be moved when the ground froze, In the mean time the local newspaper ran an article about all this going on and the jeep became popular with the local high school kids and somebody knocked the windows out, so we ended up with glass in our field and the county ended up paying the wrecker bill. And the wrecker company kept the jeep. Nobody was ever prosecuted because they all came up with a story, The Sheriff is a good friend of mine and I know alot of time was put into the case, sometimes you just cannot win. O by the way we would not let them move the jeep until we were going to plant the field the next spring and this happened in January

Top Bottom