Buck Hollow Sporting Goods - click or touch to visit their website Midwest Habitat Company

Trespassing Ninja near DeSoto

This landowner doesn't let anybody on with a shotgun for any reason. He may be turkey hunting, but he's definitely doing it in the wrong place.

Looks like Dwilk. He lives in Adel I believe. He wears that same camo and is very small in stature. Send him a PM and ask him?

I climbed up the tree, screwed the strap to the tree with drywall screws (cuz the tree is huge and the straps wouldn't go all the way around it). I made sure there was some slack in the strap. Put a branch in the top of the cam to make it point down. Took some pic's, checked them in my regular camera to make sure the angle was good and adjusted from there with a bigger or smaller branch diameter.. .

If your camera's have the tripod mount hole in the back or bottom, I've used bow hangers to mount those up high. Drill a hole in the end of the hanger and attach the camera to the hanger with the appropriate bolt/washer combo and go screw it into the tree and you can adjust the angle down with the hanger pivot. I use the Mini EZ hangers for this.. You may have to tighten the hanger pivot bolt so it will hold position better.

There are kits on the web that will run you $30-$40 bucks that do this too, but I think these setup's work just as good and the money you save can go for more camera's..

That's great!!! I love it! I do similar- really small cams with bark glued to outside (even if folks thought cams were there they'd NEVER find them!) & I take my climbing sticks out (2 Lone wolfs will get you high enough), angle down with stick like you do (putting in back by top of cam) and brushing in the strap & cam with some cedar or foliage. I personally set the pics at a 2 or 3 pic burst & about 5-10 minute delay (longer than usual) unless I think folks will be coming & going fast (shooting/poaching deer). Energizer Lithium Batteries & a 16gb card- lasts all season! I personally skipped spending $ on an extra food plot a year ago and bought 30 cams for trespassing & poaching. I don't "worry" about trespassing so much anymore! :way::D I hope you catch this cheese nut.

blake said:
Vietnam isn’t over for everyone, it would be nice if it were. :(

I didn't mean any disrespect. Many friends and family members of mine are still dealing with it and I'm sure I will never understand their sacrifice or the things they have seen or done. I apologize for my offhand comment to anyone who was offended. It is always better to think before you speak and I am embarassed in my lapse of judgement.

Sent from my DROID3 using IW

Top Bottom