Buck Hollow Sporting Goods - click or touch to visit their website Midwest Habitat Company

Trespassing

Daver

PMA Member
I along with many others are quiet frankly sick and tired of looking at IOWATRESSPASSER.COM Give it a rest boys, go to your local CONSERVATION OFFICER, LOCAL DEPUTY SHERIFF OR ANY OTHER LAW ENFORCEMENT AGENCY,

I hope I am not violating the intent of the Boone trespassing thread being shut down, but I would like to speak to the quote above that popped up late in the thread.

#1. If you see a thread about trespassing and you don't want to read it...DON'T open it and DON'T read it. Very simple.

As long as the discussion remains within the boundaries set down by the moderators, then I take exception to someone else telling the rest what they should post or not.

#2. These threads have had hundreds and even many thousands of views and the potential to identify someone through this method can be fairly effective, both as a future deterrent to trespassers everywhere and as a way to catch someone after the fact. (I do think that people should be very careful about identifying someone incorrectly, but a picture is a picture.)

#3. I am not bashing law enforcement here and I do not want to go into great detail, but I have had personal experience recently that indicates to me that not all agencies are especially motivated to address trespassing. It just may not be as simple as going to local law enforcement.

• Deleted by N/A
Show…
Yeah. Even saying that the dog looked like it was being abused by how it was standing in a picture. Bunch of stand up guys.

#2. These threads have had hundreds and even many thousands of views and the potential to identify someone through this method can be fairly effective, both as a future deterrent to trespassers everywhere and as a way to catch someone after the fact

Keep posting pics of trespassers for indentification. The freeloaders need stopped.

The innocent can explain their version to the law.

sorry but the landowner does have the right to "assume" whats going on... I've heard the im lost excuse among many others its pretty laughable. Lets be serious here this is Iowa not the middle of the rocky mountains, generally there are fences and/or posted signs.

• Deleted by N/A
Show…
Lets get honest HOT SHOT, we don't all live down in southern Iowa land of the leases and outfitters, up here in every day land were land owners own big chucks of timber and property lines are fague, you would understand. But yet again another guy with 35 post probably of which all are bogus like yours wouldn't understand!
hahaha sorry i have a life and better things to do than post on forums... But i hunt all over the state, and we have big timber farms along the Mississippi, so yes i do know a thing or two about large timber tracts.. also we dont have any outfitters running where I'm at and "nature walkers" run rampant. but i guess i should run my post count up first before i can properly reply to your b.s. posts.

But yet again another guy with 35 post probably of which all are bogus like yours wouldn't understand!
Straight to the personal attacks :thrwrck:.

I wish people would argue topics on the issues rather than the emotion.

• Deleted by N/A
Show…
Go and read through the post that have been made and then you will understand were I am coming from.
Please leave it in that thread, as I got tired of reading it there and don't care to have it spread across every thread on this forum.

• Deleted by N/A
Show…
Busting trespassers/poachers with technology & this site = AWESOME!!!
Being "LOST" = Bologne (and you need to know where you r!)

Last edited:
:way:You guy's need to lighten up!! Let'um come on in!! I mean ya understand! I did'nt get all hinky when the the idiot above got my sign on name! Welcome to it!!! :drink2:

What's so hard to understand about turning around immediately once you are unsure of the property or location you are. Its our responsibility as hunters to take safe shots at all times, its just as critical to know where you are at and if you don't turn around and get to a place you do.

does anyone know what happens in S.D. and N.D. if you caught trespassing? NO HUNTING for 1 year!!! got to love the dakota's

Top Bottom