Buck Hollow Sporting Goods - click or touch to visit their website Midwest Habitat Company

Tresspaser 3

Yet another person who was "innocent" & thought so & so owned it or i got turned around or lost!! Wow this gets better all the time. I bet these trespassers are sharting themselves knowing they may get famous on this site never knowing when or where there may be a camera watching them! Two down whos next? Technology aint it a bitch!!!:way:

Was that for real the guy, you really did confirm identity and he knows the gig is up?

PM has been sent with my phone number. I have owned this property for 5 years now and there's only 1 person who's has permission to be on this property. ME. This pic was taken with in 250 yards of my house. The property has fences on all sides so if this is you, you were tresspassing!!

That is a great quote,,,there's only 1 person who has permission to be on this property-ME....that sums it up in a nutshell. :D:way:

I'd just do your best to have a ticket issued. Enough of these types of threads should get people thinking twice before tresspassing. Unfortunately, the majority of this happens during gun season. That only makes the late season tougher for the guys hunting it. We try to keep guys off our prime bow hunting property so we can enjoy the late season action only to have it walked through. I wish more shotgunners would be respectful. I doubt you would want someone walking through your property would YOU?

I'd just do your best to have a ticket issued. Enough of these types of threads should get people thinking twice before tresspassing. Unfortunately, the majority of this happens during gun season. That only makes the late season tougher for the guys hunting it. We try to keep guys off our prime bow hunting property so we can enjoy the late season action only to have it walked through. I wish more shotgunners would be respectful. I doubt you would want someone walking through your property would YOU?
Don't fool yourself about the majority of this happens during gun season. I would say the majority of tresspassing is done during shed hunting. If you don't think so; ask yourself how many sheds you find in a year on your property. Probably not one tenth of what is dropped. How many people go out to their hunting ground after the late muzzleloader season? If you do; don't be surprised to see boot tracks! It's the same for ginseng, and morels.

Don't fool yourself about the majority of this happens during gun season. I would say the majority of tresspassing is done during shed hunting. If you don't think so; ask yourself how many sheds you find in a year on your property. Probably not one tenth of what is dropped. How many people go out to their hunting ground after the late muzzleloader season? If you do; don't be surprised to see boot tracks! It's the same for ginseng, and morels.

Don't forget indian artifacts either, for real...it's real easy to get in a creek bottom and go. They know they are tough to see too.

Man, I just noticed, these trespasser threads sure are the HOT TOPIC!!! Look at all of them, has to be the most popular topic that can be found in the short term (long term Dbltree of course!). I think I might start a website: www.trespassers.com or something. Keep us posted on this monkey you're trying to nail with this thread.

Top Bottom