Buck Hollow Sporting Goods - click or touch to visit their website Midwest Habitat Company

Tresspassing Kid

Status
  • Deleted by N/A

TheMadCatter

This is 1/4 of a mile away from public ground (NO HUNTING) and this kid gives me this crap. I have permission and the landowner/leaser will not be pleased.

12135-brianwadetresspasser.jpg

12135-brianwadetresspasser3.jpg

Last edited:
Instead of tellin them they are goin to get a ticket, how bout you just go and kick some ass!

Cant cut these people any slack. Screen print all those pages and save to paint or word doc. Give to sheriff or warden ==== instant fine. Gotta love stupid arse book. NSA has a entire group devoted to fastbook braggarts.

Look how he is just dangling over the edge, is there a reason that the landowner has this on his property? Seems like an attractive nuisance just waiting for the day someone falls and hurts themselves. If that close to public property, probably goes without saying other people come and go through there.

Look how he is just dangling over the edge, is there a reason that the landowner has this on his property? Seems like an attractive nuisance just waiting for the day someone falls and hurts themselves. If that close to public property, probably goes without saying other people come and go through there.

It looks Mayan:D

Take a chill pill Biebs. This makes you look kind of silly. He was obviously just out hiking around with no intention to steal sheds, or he would not have posted his picture on facebook. Internet tough guy does not suit you well.

I agree with Fletch920. Your over thinking this and its making you look like the dumby. Dont let this type of stuff bug you so much. Doesnt fit you well

Status
  • Deleted by N/A
Top Bottom