Buck Hollow Sporting Goods - click or touch to visit their website Midwest Habitat Company

Trophy Cam

IowaBucks44

IowaBucks44
Just bought another Bushnell Trophy Cam Bone collector series last year. Tried using it this year and the camera turns on and takes videos, but I cant get the screen to do anything when I go to settings. So I cant switch my settings or anything. Any ideas??

Call Bushnell, had a similar problem, sent me a new camera in less than a week. Great customer service.

Kratz

I agree with jkratz. I will say I think the quality of the bushnells has dropped way off. I bought a couple of the 09 trophy cams and they are still great, I've got a few sence then and not so much.

Just worked with Bushnell this week on a pair of Bino's and a trail camera. Great Customer Service!!! I now have a new pair of Bino's and 2- new cameras, one due to their error...they made a mistake and made it better. Hard to not buy Bushnell products with their customer service.

Just fill out the form and send it in ASAP. Should have a new one back soon. I am sticking with 8mp standard trophy cam (maybe from 2010 timeframe?) and had best success with those.

Before you call Bushnell I would try a couple different memory cards and new batteries. I've seen some crazy stuff happen and sometimes one of those two things will fix it. I've had cams do the same thing one day so I pull it and get home and its fine.

One other thing to try. I had a camera doing something similar. Went online and there was a download that upgrade the software. The camera actually took very good night photos afterwards.

Kratz

Anyone have problems with night pics at a little bit of a distance? Like 15-20yds? My daytime pics are incredible, my nighttime pics are fuzzy and flash is really bright. Have the HD 8mp about a year old.

The 2012 model was their best camera. 15-20 yards is quite a poke for any camera at night to expect quality with an IR or black flash.

Top Bottom