Buck Hollow Sporting Goods - click or touch to visit their website Midwest Habitat Company

Trophy Ridge Drop Away Rest

A

afterpy

Are there any issues with using a Trophy Ridge Drop Away with a bow that shoot in access of 320 fps. It seems that any review I've seen has them outfitted on a slower solo cam vs faster dual cam set-up.

I don't know exactly how fast my Hoyt Razortec is shooting, but its fast. I shoot the Trophy Ridge Drop Zone and have no negative issues to report to you. I love it.
waytogo.gif

Hhhmmmmm, slower single cam? Faster dual cam? Sounds like a thinly veiled shot at Mathews to me.
blink.gif
blink.gif

Paranoid? Me? Noway, they really are after me. Please make the voices stop.

The 'Bonker

Just stating a point directed at some of the advertising I have seen on the rest singling out that it is a good fit for solo cam and finger shooters. I'm left to assume that these two statements may have something to do with the speed of the bow, hence the correlation between dual and single cam bows.

I'm a shooter for trophy ridge, and have the drop zone on my 03 hoyt supertec shooting around 315 fps and have had no problems at all. let me know if you do. They also have on their web site a slow frame by frame photos of the drop zone launching an arrow. looks pretty good.

Cable travel of the solo vs. the dual is what is at issue here, not the speed of the bow. Just like setting up the trophy taker, the nature of tuning a dually to work with the rest is the problem. The pull of the lifting mech. on the bow's cable works the closest cam out of time if you are not carefull. The singles don't have near the trouble. Besides, maybe trophy ridge is advertising to the majority of shooters...single cammers. Just two points of view...
evil.gif

Top Bottom