Buck Hollow Sporting Goods - click or touch to visit their website Midwest Habitat Company

trophy ridge react sight with smart pin technology

buckfever57

bowhunt or die
Was just wondering if anyone has used this sight or have heard of it and wanted to know wht they thought about it. My uncle was looking at putting it on his bow but wanted to see if anyone had reviews on it. I like single pin sights but the concept of this one is neat. You sight in at 20 and then go to 30 and there is a knob that moves all the pins so u will be on up to 60 yds right away. Thanks for the help.

I've had mine for about a month, and I like it so far. It is easily adjusted without any tools and the pins are spot on after the first two are set. The sight is also very light. The only thing I don't really care for is that it is not aluminum and it does give just a little, this may not be a problem at all, we shall see.

I think it's a great concept, and it should work well, although I feel it may encourage shooters to shoot beyond their abilities. It certainly would make sighting in easier. Seems like a well built sight, but I'd have a hard time getting rid of my spot Hogg however.

I threw one on my bow this summer. It does make sighting in very quick and easy. It is very solid and tool less adjustments are nice. I sighted in the 20 and 40 yd pins and everything else is pretty much right on. As stated before you need to know your limits. I don't plan on using the 60 yd pin. Not this year anyway.

I'm kind of surprised that this concept hadn't been made sooner. Regardless, someone had their thinking cap on! Brilliant idea.

Top Bottom