Buck Hollow Sporting Goods - click or touch to visit their website Midwest Habitat Company

truck warrany info?

flugge

Sorry for being off topic of hunting, but if you buy a brand new vehicle, and put dual exhaust on it, does that void the warranty? Just curious, because a lot of people that have new vehicles, put dual exhaust on...just curious
Flugge

don't know bout' that but if you buy a toyota you'd like it so much you wouldn't want to change anything...
busted.gif

not sure about trucks, but when i bought my car- i took the cd player out and put a differet one in
sniper.gif
, and they wouldnt cover it under factory waranty anymore. They said u have to leave it factory if u want it under factory waranty. so my guess is they wont let u put dual exhaust on

I think it does void it but I am not 100% sure.ANytime you add anything aftermarket it wouldn't be factory anymore.Oh yeah....TOYOTA??????Man oh man what is this world coming to??Hope you don't take that thing off-road cause your askin to get stuck:)JMO

stuck--- or a snapped axel!! our shop teacher has a tacoma or however u spell it and we always give him [censored] about it!
peace.gif

a toyota with duals? would sound like my weed eater on meth. lmao mike

anything that you the owner add to the vehical is not under warranty.

Top Bottom