Buck Hollow Sporting Goods - click or touch to visit their website Midwest Habitat Company

Tryin to bring some life to this forum!!

DannyBoy

Come on guys! I know at least A FEW of you have opted for some fishing over turkey hunting recently. This is one of the best times of the year...RIGHT NOW! Crappies are nuts, bass are pickin up, a good walleye bite has come and gone... Aaaaaaanyways, unfortunately my camera hasn't tagged along much thus far on my ice-out adventures. I've gotten into some 'eyes and hit the crappie MOTHERLOAD a few times already, as well as landed some hawg 'sippi fish. Here's a BIT of proof.

Outing #1...forgot a stringer!
665-1.jpg

Anyone recognize this bridge?
671-1.jpg

Species anyone...?
WhiteCarp-1.jpg

Big 'ol girl!
GiantSpoon-1.jpg

Pics from my most recent, less eventful outing (Yesterday...WIIIIINDY!)
189.jpg

193.jpg

196.jpg

Last edited:
Looks like a good time! Tell Luke to quit taking credit for everyone else's catches :grin:

Looks good Danny!

After whackin' my tom last weekend, i have been gettin the itch!
out first tourney is this weekend, so im pumped to hit the water with a purpose! It it time and im ready!

Looks good Danny!

After whackin' my tom last weekend, i have been gettin the itch!
out first tourney is this weekend, so im pumped to hit the water with a purpose! It it time and im ready!

I'm definately jealous Thomas! Tourney fishing is one thing I've REALLY REALLY been getting the itch to get involved in, I just don't have the means to do so at this point in time. Look out for me in the future tho! Haha. Good luck, and be sure to let us know how you fare!

Looks like a good time! Tell Luke to quit taking credit for everyone else's catches :grin:

Haha! I will be sure to do that! We're goin for a midday outing this thursday so hopefully all three of us (Dan Mohn's coming) can brag on our OWN catches :)

Top Bottom