Buck Hollow Sporting Goods - click or touch to visit their website Midwest Habitat Company

Trying out the Pic Uploading Process

DLO

Just trying out the photo upload process. I harvested this guy last Nov. 18. Grossed 164 1/8 and netted 152 6/8 P&Y.
3000DSC00844-med.JPG
peace.gif

I won't even ask if he got you breathing hard after seeing what you do for a living. I probably would have hyperventalated! Beautiful buck.
laugh.gif

I actually lucked out avoiding the "fever". I was about to draw on the biggest doe I had ever seen. She was 7 yards to the left of my stand. She looked behind her and as soon as i started my draw, he showed up, burying his nose in her "business". I knew he was a shooter but didn't have time to really look him over. By that time I was at full draw they started walking away togather, giving me a perfect quartering away shot on him. The whole thing took about 5 seconds. Although I didn't have enough time to get shaken before the shot, I about fell out of the tree when I saw him pile up.

That's the best way for it to happen. Now if it could only happen to me like that...
bawling.gif

Looks like we aren't to far from each other, I live north of the big town of Kingsley.

Top Bottom