Buck Hollow Sporting Goods - click or touch to visit their website Midwest Habitat Company

Trying to Locate a Pole Barn Builder in Southern Iowa

PYBucks

We’re looking to build a standard pole barn for storage and later we’ll finish half of it for a hunting camp. Can anyone point me to a good pole barn builder in southern Iowa or northern Missouri? We would prefer a company close to Wayne County, Iowa.

I’ve found a couple national companies using Google but I can’t find anyone local via the internet.

Any help would be appreciated,

Tim

There is a local guy here in Albia that does quite a few pole barns as well as a company that he works with to do spray foam insulation if that is something you are interested in......shoot me a PM if you are interested and I can give you some contact info.

Here are a few that are customer of our's.

Lockridge Lumber Promise City 641-874-5402
Chariton 641-774-2785
Yoder Lumber Bloomfield 641-722-3605
Bloom Builders Osky 641-673-8338

Last edited:
FYI, For those of you interested, there is a bulletin board/forum dedicated directly to barns at www.BarnsBB.com :)

One cool thing is that they have a moderator that is a Professional Engineer that peeks in from time to time and answers questions about designs and construction.

Hands down the best pole barn building company in the area is Numark Buildings out of Pella. You will be blown away with quality of their buildings. Their stuff absolutely amazes me. Here is a link to their blog that shows some of their projects within the last year. www.numarkbuildingcorp.blogspot.com PM me if you or anyone else wants more info and I can pass along your info. If you want first class guys give them a chance to give you a price.

Don't know if there's any in your area, but a group of Amish guys built a really nice building here last year. Looks very nice and I've heard they're prices are right. They just weren't there for the part where the Bobcat leveled the dirt for the foundation : )

We ended up having Lockridge in Promise City build the barn for us last September. They sub-contracted it out to an Amish builder in our area. Barn turned out great.

Tim

Top Bottom