Buck Hollow Sporting Goods - click or touch to visit their website Midwest Habitat Company

Turbo Nock

guitarzan

Has anyone heard about this?

http://www.turbonock.com/TurboNockHistory.shtml

Sounds like an interesting concept. I wonder if it works?

shrug[1].gif

I think Kansan uses them with good success. I always was going to try them but people already make fun of me. Anyone else??

I shot a 3d tournament with a guy who was shooting these on his carbons. I could not believe how well they flew. They look goofy, but they performed great.

That web site is a pretty interesting read. Okay, I will do a product review for Iowawhitetail.com if you guys will buy them and have them shipped to my house.
grin.gif

These sound like they could put an end to the plastic or feather debate. With these you don't need either. They sound great, but I would like to see them work.

I've seen an ad for them in the past but blew them off as a gimmic. It would be fun to test them but they're a bit pricey. I can see how they would work good for a drop away rest but what about standard rests? I did like the 4800 rpm's that they turn. That would definatley give you a flat shooting arrow.

Hey Rack, I'll go in half with ya to check em out.
Only thing is I read a post about them on the Easton site that said they had problems with them on the Trap Door rest. Anybody else heard about that?

Turbo Nocks are awesome! We (KANSAN & I) use them, they DEFINITELY make a difference. They claim on the website that they will fly no differently with only three or even two fins left, we have a couple of those (OOPS) and they DO fly right in the group with the rest, alot different than your arrow that has the wrinkled fletching for sure!! If you plan on using them with CX arrows, however, you will have to adjust them before fitting them in, they are just a hair too large for the shafts, we filed them down some and they fit right in. You will also need a drop away, we use the Trophy Taker with awesome success. Planning on cutting arrows this week going to try them out with our muzzys, will be sure to let you know the outcome!!!

Attachments

• 30891-TurboWrapped.gif
    30891-TurboWrapped.gif
    37.8 KB · Views: 12
Like my wife said, these things are amazing. I have never had arrows group as well as they are grouping now. They do take some getting used to looks-wise, but when you try them you will say "WOW!!!" Hey check out the picture she posted with the Iowawhitetail arrow wraps ... we'll be shooting this setup on film this year, we can't wait!!

Top Bottom