Buck Hollow Sporting Goods - click or touch to visit their website Midwest Habitat Company

turkey blinds

kevpann

PMA Member
I haven't seen any talk about the newer hunting blinds lately. Whats the best blind on the market for you money right now. I have a double bull matrix and like it ,but it would be nice to have some thing a little cheaper you don't have to worry about leavin up as far as thiefs ,wind ,and snow. Oh ya also if anybody has a photo of how they pack there double bull on a badlands 2200 I would appreciate a photo or description on how they do it. Thanks Kevin

If you're going to leave the blind up I'd just pick up one of those $100 Ameristeps. I used to own one before I got my Double Bull and it worked fine for turkeys. I left it up one year for deer season and the wind and snow just ruined it, but it served its purpose. I killed a few turkeys out of it.

I also agree about the Barronett Blinds. I have a brand new one that Im excited to use this spring and when I received it in the mail was totally happy. They are so light and their windows pretty much give you 360 viewing. 2 thumbs up

Last edited:
I used dbull for couple years and rhino since last year. Love it
It comes with bag with zipper and backpack straps.I wouldn't have another

• Deleted by N/A
Show…
Top Bottom