Buck Hollow Sporting Goods - click or touch to visit their website Midwest Habitat Company

Turkey hunting gun/bow combination license?

Cornfed

Bowhunting Addict
Does this license combo. mean that one can hunt with a gun during either season then must hunt with a bow after gun harvesting a turkey?.... or do you have to specify which season you want to use either weapon?

Cornfed,
Gun/Bow conbination license are specific to a certain season and it means you can either use a firearm or bow for the season indicated on the license. Archery only is valid for all four...
waytogo.gif

Forgive my poor comprehension.... I think my stocking cap was too tight this fall
wink.gif
...... are you saying that the 2 seasons that you choose (4th season and another) can be hunted with both a gun OR bow even if you harvest a bird.... in other words, does this allow gun hunters to shoot two birds? I am guessing NO.... but does the combination hunter have to specify which season he wants to hunt with a gun or can he hunt either of his seasons or randomly switch off between gun and bow as desired. Thanks....

If you hunt with a firearm you may shoot two bearded turkeys in the spring one of which has to be in the 4th season or both may be in the 4th season. You are allowed one bird a day (which is also the way it is written for archery only). With your gun bow combination license you may use either a gun or a bow to harvest your turkey during the season that is specified by you during the time of purchase.
waytogo.gif

Gun/Bow Combo = One bird per license. Two license maximum (one in the fourth season). One bird per day.

Archery only = One bird per license. Two license maximum. One bird per day.

Hey limb chicken,

One bird per day even if you have 2 licenses in the 4th season? I always through if you had 2 licenses you could kill 2 birds as long as they were both in the 4th season. Ive never killed 2 birds in a year but im just clarifying this for if some reason i have to hunt both tags in 4th and i manage to call in 2 toms or jakes either or. I kind of find this odd sense all your deer tas can be filled in one day (hard to do but possible) so why not both your turkey tags if they both are for the 4th season?

huntn4life88
157RAtinybuck-thumb[1].gif
sniper.gif

Top Bottom